Thursday, December 11, 2014

Appreciate the little things

My mom just said "gosh we are so fortunate to be in a house." It is so true. You think about all of the people who aren't as fortunate enough to live in a warm house like us on nights like this when it's raining with 30 mph wind and you can't help but feel sympathy for them. We are lucky to be able to listen to the sound of rain instead of feel it. Everyday we need to be more appreciative of the things we have and cherish them because we are blessed to have them. We need to thank God for providing everything in our life, because with out Him we would be nothing. The next time I get irritated because of something small like the Wifi connection in my house I'm going to remind myself to be thankful that I have access to Wifi in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment