Monday, August 18, 2014

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1

1. There should not be many factors that limit my participation or experience in this class. The only thing that could affect my participation is if I needed a smart phone for something in this class because at the moment I do not have a smart phone.
2. An experience that changed me was when I went to Alpine for a camp for my youth group. It changed my way of thinking because I changed my thoughts from how can I help my self to how can I help others. It taught me that when you are isolated from the world for a period of time and can think about life, it is easier to learn new ways to live your life.
3. I am excited to learn about open source learning. My favorite part is I do not have to use paper or a pencil much in this class. It is much more convenient to just type in to a computer without having to gather supplies. I am also excited because you said this first week or so was going to be the most work and I have finished almost all of it on time. It can only get easier from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment